Saturday, January 29, 2011

Chrome Time Track Eases Project Time Tracking

Below is a link to a simple, straight forward explanation from Lifehacker on how to use Chrome Time Track, a browser extension for Google Chrome. 


This is an easy to use, effective tracking tool but is not something to use to track projects with multiple tasks or people. It's better as a way of timing tasks to improve the ability to set our schedules and estimate task time. Gee, I thought it would only take me 15 minutes to get through my emails and it took 2 hours! No wonder I didn't get anything I had planned done this morning... 


Chrome Time Track Eases Project Time Tracking



Visit On-Site Technical Solutions for information on how you can move to Google Apps or other Cloud Computing applications. We can also help you with your data security and mobile computing. You should follow us on Twitter @MHBoys and become a fan on Facebook. Call or text me at 1-949-212-2168.

No comments:

Add to Technorati favorites

Add to Technorati Favorites