Friday, January 14, 2011

Drag and Drop Files Into Google Docs (and Chrome) to Upload Them Faster

I tend to like shortcuts. I usually prefer keyboard shortcuts to mouse shortcuts, but if I must use a mouse I will. Last month Lifehacker posted this piece on dragging and dropping files into Google Chrome. 


Drag and Drop Files Into Chrome to Upload Them Faster


I thought I'd pass that along, but it also reminded me that Google Docs also permits dragging and dropping files from your computer to your Google Docs storage in the Cloud. Since I started using it I didn't even think about it as a shortcut, but it's such a simple way to find and move your local data to the cloud I thought it was worth mentioning. 


Google Docs drag and drop upload screen

Visit On-Site Technical Solutions for information on how you can move to Google Apps or other Cloud Computing applications. We can also help you with your mobile computing. You should follow us on Twitter @MHBoys and become a fan on Facebook. Call or text me at 1-949-212-2168.




No comments:

Add to Technorati favorites

Add to Technorati Favorites