Thursday, August 18, 2011

Turn your Windows 7 screen sideways or upside down

Updated 8/21/11 - changing the display sideways or upside down does depend on the video card in the computer. 


Windows 7 screen display upside down? Windows screen display sideways?


Josie managed to change the display on her Windows 7 system so that it was upside down. She, of course, says I did it - but I found it that way, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it! 


To resolve this issue in Windows 7:


Press ctrl+alt+ a navigation key and the screen will turn in the direction of the navigation key (cursor up, down left or right). I'm typing this on a Windows XP laptop and it doesn't seem to work with this OS. 


Screen captures show up right side up, so I can't show you the page and cursor upside down. More fun with Windows! 



Visit On-Site Technical Solutions for information on how you can move to Google Apps or other Cloud Computing applications. Call us for all of your network computing and business IT needs. We can also help with your data security and mobile computing. Follow us online below. Call or text me at 1-949-212-2168.

Follow us on Twitter
Find us on Facebook
View our profile on LinkedIn

No comments:

Add to Technorati favorites

Add to Technorati Favorites