Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Finally, Chrome for Android

Several people have asked when they were going to see Chrome on the Anrdoid. Heck if I know, was my honest response. But it did make perfect sense - why not bring the Chrome experience to the Android and make the web experience a little more seamless between computers and mobile devices?

Now we get to find out if I'm going to be happy that I've received what I wished for...


From the post:
Chrome is now available in Beta from Android Market, in select countries and languages for phones and tablets with Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich. We’re eager to hear your feedback. Finally, we look forward to working closely with the developer community to create a better web on a platform that defines mobile.
No, I have yet to try it, but I thought I'd let everyone else know it's out there if you're the type to participate in a Beta roll out. I will be participating, probably beginning this weekend,  simply because I know a few people that are going to be asking me about it...




I expect I'm going to like it on the tablet screen better than the smartphone screen - in this case size will matter. 



Visit On-Site Technical Solutions for information on how you can move to Google Apps or other Cloud Computing applications. Call us for all of your network computing and business IT needs. We can also help with your data security and mobile computing. Follow us online below. Call or text me at 1-949-212-2168.

Follow us on Twitter
Find us on Facebook
View our profile on LinkedIn

 

Technorati Tags

No comments:

Add to Technorati favorites

Add to Technorati Favorites