Monday, April 19, 2010

6 Best iPad Apps for Business Users

The roller ball on my Blackberry quit working on Saturday and I thought I was going to trade it in for an iPhone (yes, we're on ATT). Lucky or unlucky for me, popping the ball and cleaning it with alcohol got it rolling again. So my move to an iPhone has been postponed for at least a while.

In the meantime, here is a post from Mashable listing one view of the 6 Best iPad Apps for Business Users.

Visit On-Site Technical Solutions for information on how you can move to Google Apps or other Cloud Computing applications. We can also help you with your mobile computing. You should follow us on Twitter here. Call or text me at 949-212-2168.



Technorati Tags



Blackberry

No comments:

Add to Technorati favorites

Add to Technorati Favorites