Saturday, September 25, 2010

Can't Answer a Call on my Droid

I'm having fun with my new Samsung Droid from ATT, but I did have a problem answering my first call. 


To answer a call, press the green phone icon that appears and slide it towards the small green dot that appears on the right of the screen. If you simply press it or don't slide it far enough the call will simply keep ringing until it goes to voice mail. 


This was certainly a boy do I feel stupid moment, but hey, it's my first phone of this type and this is for others who have had the same issue.


This could also be known as...
How to answer a call on a Droid.phone. 
How to answer a call on an Android phone.



Vist On-Site Technical Solutions for information on how you can move to Google Apps or other Cloud Computing applications. We can also help you with your mobile computing. You should follow us on Twitter @MHBoys and become a fan on Facebook. Call or text me at 1-949-212-2168.



No comments:

Add to Technorati favorites

Add to Technorati Favorites