Wednesday, December 8, 2010

How to Speed Up Your Old or Sluggish Android Device

I had to chuckle at this headline - an "old" Android would be about a year old now. I still have clients who think I'm nuts when I tell them to think about a new computer every 3-5 years... and now you'll have to think about (budget) for a new phone annually! Computers won't be the same issue they've been in the past because they're going to do less and be cheaper as we do more in the cloud.


But I digress - this article from Lifehacker has some helpful hints to speed up any Android device, not just the old ones.


How to Speed Up Your Old or Sluggish Android Device

Visit On-Site Technical Solutions for information on how you can move to Google Apps or other Cloud Computing applications. We can also help you with your mobile computing. You should follow us on Twitter @MHBoys and become a fan on Facebook. Call or text me at 1-949-212-2168.


No comments:

Add to Technorati favorites

Add to Technorati Favorites