Saturday, September 24, 2011

Googlel Docs Spreadsheet Improvements

One of the reasons this blog seems to be focused on Google Apps improvements is that our customers continue to migrate functionality from Microsoft Office to Google Apps/Docs. Most of them are not yet 100% free of MS Office, but most have at least some employees who no longer require the expense of MS Office on their computers. 

This week Google Docs has rolled out improvements to spreadsheets as noted in the two posts below from the  Google Docs blog. 


I'm recovering from my annual Josie goes back to teaching the new year cold - I'll be back online more frequently this week. The older I get the more I need to avoid these colds and flu! 

Visit On-Site Technical Solutions for information on how you can move to Google Apps or other Cloud Computing applications. Call us for all of your network computing and business IT needs. We can also help with your data security and mobile computing. Follow us online below. Call or text me at 1-949-212-2168.

Follow us on Twitter
Find us on Facebook
View our profile on LinkedIn

 

Technorati Tags



No comments:

Add to Technorati favorites

Add to Technorati Favorites