This post from Lifehacker has some great tips for Gmail users - that includes you, Google Apps clients!
In place of tip #1, writing a script to add a snooze button to Gmail, I would recommend Boomerang for Gmail. Unless you're technical and like doing that sort of thing, it usually makes sense to let others do the work for you. In this case Boomerang has a free service, but I've had to upgrade to the pro version because of my heavy usage of the product.
Here are the 10 tips from the post:
10. Host Files in Your Email Inbox for Easy Access
9. Keep Track of Your Home IP Address
8. Strip Your Emails of Annoying Text Formatting
7. Restore Your Contacts List if You Mess It Up
6. Copy and Paste Image Directly Into Messages
5. Sort Gmail Messages by Size and Get Rid of Data Hogs
4. Set Up Gmail on iOS Like It was Meant to Be
3. Access Gmail When It's Down
2. Set Gmail As Your Default Mail Client
1. Add a Snooze Button to Gmail
Visit On-Site Technical Solutions for information on how you can move to Google Apps or other Cloud Computing applications. Call us for all of your network computing and business IT needs. We can also help with your data security and mobile computing. Follow us online below. Call or text me at 1-949-212-2168.